Thursday 5 June 2008

TDIC

Abu Dhabi is one of the cities that witnessing many new projects in the construction field. Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC) is the company that organizing all of these new buildings.
However, there are some good projects and other awful. I am going to write about the best and worst of TDIC projects.


In my opinion, I think Qasr Al Sarab is the best project because of several reasons. One is the location of the project which is been built in the middle of Liwa desert. I think it is the best place to relax rest and have a break from daily work in a quiet atmosphere. Also, the design of the retreat is enough to visit it. It looks like an old Arabic castle which might give you the feeling of living in the past. Another reason is the facilities in the retreat centre like the luxury health spa, conference centre, adjoining excursion and tented villages, a children’s playground and an observatory from where guests can monitor the awe-inspiring Liwa night skies which are considered as 5 star facilities.

On the other hand, TDIC have some worthless projects. I think “Abu Dhabi Creek Business Resort” is the worst project of them and that’s for some reasons. First are the facilities which are the same in all other projects and by that I don’t think you can enjoy doing something new or special there. Another reason is the design of the villas in the project which is really terrible and doesn’t have any style in designing.

In summary, what I wrote is just a personal opinion. And as I see it Qasr Al Sarab deserves to be the best project of TDIC because of the reasons I had mentioned.

TDIC is a big company with many nice and new projects. I think soon we are going to see cool buildings made by them.



Read this doc on Scribd: Abu Dhabi

No comments: