Sunday 30 March 2008

ChildHood




Hello…

In this section I am going to write a little bit about my childhood.

My name is Ahmed Ebrahim Al Hammadi and I was born in Abu Dhabi in 1988. I have only one brother and two sisters. My brother is older than me but my sisters are younger. I had an amazing childhood and that because I spent my childhood in three different places: Sharjah, Qatar and Abu Dhabi.

Every weekend my family and I used to go to Sharjah. My grandfather and grandmother lives there. I had really good time there playing in the neighborhood and after that my brother and I used to sit with my grandfather and he told us old stories. The other part of my childhood was spent in Qatar. Every summer we travel to Qatar because my mother's family lives there. In these three months I played with my cousins, went fishing with my uncle, camping in the desert with my family and made trouble. For example one time there were a football match in the stadium, and our team won the match but one of the other team players said some bad words about us so we started a really big fight that the police came and took us all to the police station, we stayed there for 3 hours until my uncle came and took us. Although we had a long punishment but it was a great time. Even now I travel there every summer to have a good time with my family. I also have many memories of Abu Dhabi and especially in my neighborhood Almror. I learned several things from many bad and good experiences. I had a lot of friends, some of them I stay in touch with them but there are many others that I have lost touch with; I don't really know where they are and how they doing.

Since first grade I always dreamed to become a teacher one day, but now I am studying engineering in the ADMC. Up to now I have had a lot of adventures, but still I have much more to discover in the future. Sometimes I wish I would go back in time and relive my childhood. I have learned a lot because a have did so many wrong things in my childhood. My parents always told me not to do this and that, but now I understand why.

To conclude, I hope you enjoyed reading about my childhood.
And I would like you to write comments, which will be very nice so I can know what you think about my childhood
.

11 comments:

Teacher TJ said...

Cool photos! You might want to check your profile one more time to fix some small grammar points. (: TJ

salem said...

plz teacher how many times do I have to tell you stop checking the grammar. now am very mad ye ha

7900600 said...

nice post bro


you seems to have a nice life


hope to see more cute photos =)

Hader said...

cute child photo

…::[ $!LeNŦ MөMεNŦ ]::… said...

wow nice pictures ahmed .. i wish my grandfather was like yours the only thing i heard from my grand father is "go to sleep"

Naser said...

Very nice childhood pictures and story.

joker said...

nice profile ,but please check you mistake

ABDULL@H AL$HTERI said...

interesting organization and pictures

Zarakay said...

good story - nice pic ;)

Unknown said...

Cool photos, try to fix some of your grammatical errors.

HCTproject said...

Cool blog my friend! , you deserve a big BBQ beef with Onion!